Now that the new year has begun, I’ve been trying to replace our snacks with healthier options. Here’s an easy (and yummy) granola recipe that you can make for your family. Enjoy!
Honey Granola Crunch
*makes about 8 cups
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups walnuts (or almonds), chopped
- 1 cup raisins 1 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 3/4 cup honey 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla dash of salt
- 1 tablespoon toasted wheat germ (optional)
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Spread on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees, stirring every 5 minutes. Let cool completely before storing. Serve over yogurt or in a bowl of milk. Makes a great healthy snack!
You can try find out more about
Honey Granola Crunch Recipe