Tonight was a “Pinterest” meal night. One night a week my mom tries out a new recipe and this one is a keeper! This casserole is so yummy and easy! Everyone in the family loved it and the best part is…leftovers for tomorrow! We found this recipe on Pinterest and its from Six Sisters. This recipe is great for a family.
- 1 (10 oz) bag tortilla chips
- 2 (10.75 oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes and green chilis (Ro-tel)
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (1 oz) packet taco seasoning
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350* degrees. Lightly grease 9×13-inch pan. In a large bowl, combine the chicken soup, sour cream, Ro-tel, black beans, taco seasoning and chicken. Set aside.
Crush chips with hands (don’t crush too small though) and spread half of them on the bottom of the pan. Spread half of the chicken mixture over the tortillas. Top with 1 cup of cheese. Repeat layers. Bake for 30 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is starting to brown.
I topped my casserole with salsa, green sauce and tapatio.
**When we made this, we made homemade chips instead. So good!**