Pad Thai is one of the BEST dishes I’ve ever had! I love all the different flavors you get in a bite. In this pasta, you experience lime, an amazing sauce, egg, cilantro, peanuts, and amazing noodles! This is seriously one of the best ethnic meals I have ever tasted, it makes me want to travel to Thailand! My family has been making this for quite sometime and everyone loves it! When we have it, we all seriously overdose on it…it gets bad. As the weekend approaches, make sure and add all these ingredients to your shopping list and whip this up! Happy Friday! Oh and only 23 days till I graduate 🙂
Easy Pad Thai
- 32 ounces dried, wide and flat rice noodles
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice, pluse wedges for serving
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriacha (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 12 scallions (green onions), white and green parts separated and thinly sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 8 large eggs, light beaten
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted, salted peanuts
- 1. Soak noodle according to package instructions. Drain
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, lime juice soy sauce, and Sriracha.
- 3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 4. Add scallion whites and garlic and cook, stirring constantly, about 30 seconds or fragrant. Add eggs and cook, scraping skillet with sparula until egss are almost set ( about 30 seconds). Transfer eggs to a plate.
- 5. Add noodles, scallion greens, and sauce to skillet. Cook, tossing constantly, until noodles are soft (about 1 minute). Add egg mixture and toss to coat, breaking eggs up gently.
- 6. Serve noodles with lime wedges, topped with cilantro and peanuts.
You can try find out more about
Easy Pad Thai