- 2 slices of Sourdough Bread
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Brianas Asiago Caesar Dressing (Must have)
- 2-3 slices of Ham, Turkey or 2.5 ounces of Chicken (whatever is on hand)
- 2 Artichoke Hearts sliced
- 8-9 Pieces of Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Red Onion
- 1 tablespoon or more of Feta cheese
- 1 slice of Pepper-Jack Cheese (if desired)
- Italian Seasoning sprinkles
Spread dressing evenly on the bread. The next part is simple…add all the ingredients above to the sandwich, then place it in the panini grill for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. I never really measure out all the ingredients, I just put what looks right to me on the sandwich. These measurements are just guidelines
-If you don’t have sourdough bread, that’s totally fine! You can use french bread, white bread, brown bread, or anything you have on hand. I’ve just found that sourdough is the best!
-For the meat, I usually do whatever my mom has in the fridge, sometimes it’s just ham and sometimes chicken. Any meat is good in this!
-Toppings. You don’t have to have all these toppings just to make the sandwich. If you don’t have one ingredient, that’s totally fine, still make it! You can also add black olives or any topping you think would be good on it
You can try find out more about
The Greek Sandwich