DIY – Reindeer Cardboard Head
I love my little Reindeer! I was browsing for some cheap & quick Christmas Crafts & found it HERE. Download the free TEMPLATE.
- Trace & Cut around the head twice, score at nose line.
- Trace & Cut around all 7 pieces of the Antlers.
- Mark & cut the grooves on the head & main antlers. (Make sure you start with a small cut first, adjust later)
- Use a black sharpie to draw a circle for the eye.
- Glue red construction paper to either side of the nose.
- Add antler prongs in grooves.
- Place heads together so they are matching, making sure scored lines are on the inside.
- Glue nose section together, matching exactly, so the two heads are connected at the nose. (Hot glue works best)
- Open heads to form a slight V, and insert deer antlers in top grooves.
- Place long rectangular brace in back.
- Place reindeer head in a wreath of your choice.
The wreath cost me $2.99 from Spotlight & the rest was free!! Try it, it looks great.