This new lifestyle has awakened the domestic side of me. My sink is spotless! You would not think that I used to live in a place where the sink was like a sewer. But perhaps I just don’t like cleaning the mess that isn’t mine. Who is, anyway?
So the boyfriend’s parents gave me a stove for the new place and I immediately put it to good use. I made the potato salad because I already missed the ones my sister used to make every week.
Easy Potato salad
- Half a kilo of potato
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 150 ml Best Foods Real Mayonnaise (the dark blue, NOT the light blue one)
- chicken breast
- cheese, salt, pepper
- Boil potato for 15 to 20 minutes. Peel and dice into half-inch cubes.
- Boil the chicken breast with salt. Shred and set aside.
- Dice the hard-boiled eggs and mix with the mayonnaise, shredded cheese, and a bit of salt and pepper.
- Mix in diced potato and shredded chicken.
- Chill before serving.
NOTE: This is a very eggy potato salad. You may reduce the number of eggs.